Our beach teepee with red & white stripes is designed for both indoor and outdoor use.
Each of our anti-UV baby tents is designed to be set up easily and quickly according to your desires at the beach, around a swimming pool, in the garden. But it can also become the decorative asset of a child's room, the little cabin where to take a nap, the little reading corner for your child.
For more comfort, you can optionally add the matching red and white striped activity mat to your teepee or choose other colori / motif_cc781905-5cde-3194- bb3b-136bad5cf58d_for a very nice mix & match effect.
Features & benefits of the anti-uv tipi:
- Use from birth to 6 years
- Certified anti-uv, against the sun's rays UPF 50+
- Wind protection
- Fabric 100% Dralon, OEKO-TEX ®
- Bamboo structure (light and robust)
- Water repellent fabric (no drop of water penetrates or is absorbed)
- No assembly (it deploys very easily)
- A removable window for air circulation
- Lightweight (1.3kg)
- Easily transportable thanks to its natural linen backpack
- Dimensions of the deployed teepee: 1.2 m high by 1.2 m (approximately) in circumference
- A retro and elegant look with its pretty knots (the trademark:)
- The fabric is partly made in a family workshop in Porto, Portugal, but also in Paris (if need a quick restocking)
- The work of shaping the bamboo and the final assembly of the tipi is carried out in our workshop in Normandy.
- Shipping from Normandy
Machine washable at 30°C.
Light ironing or using a steamer / Steamer for a perfectly smooth fabric.
Assembly of our beach teepee :
- Position the teepee away from the sun and the wind then plant each bamboo stick in the ground.
- Once deployed, check that the poles are all the same distance apart.
- Cover the edges of the tipi with sand or pebbles to keep it on the ground.
- Tie the knots.
- Install the matching foam mat on the floor (to be provided at an additional cost)
- Be sure to position the baby in the shaded areas of the teepee.
Note, a user manual is delivered with the tipi and for more info, go here: https://www.tipinid.com/le-tipi-anti-uv